SURREY PUBLIC SCHOOL GYM GUIDELINES
Surrey School activities and team practices supersedes all other activities and team usage of the Gyms.
1. Enter and exit through the Concession Stand door on the south side. (Do not prop the doors open)
2. Locker Rooms are not available for use.
3. Kids not directly involved in activity should not be in the school.
4. If the same practice time is requested by two groups, The Walhaug gym will be divided into 2 courts.
5. All students, team members, parents and coaches must to out of the School by 8:00pm. No Exceptions.
6. If you sign up for a time slot and are unable to use it, inform Mrs. Vollmer ASAP.
7. Failure to properly supervise and adhere to guidelines will result in loss of privileges to use gyms.
Days and hours for gym use are as follows:
5:30 - 6:40pm. & 6:45 - 7:55pm
Open Gym and/or Traveling Team Practice.
Coach/Adult Supervision Required
6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Adult Basketball Only
No Students or Children in Gym.
Friday - Saturday - Sunday
* Available with Administrative Approval
* Sunday after 12:30 p.m.
* SPS Staff or SPS Coach Supervision Required for the Entire Practice
Gym time use must be scheduled in advance and recorded on the calendar.
Click below to view current schedule and available times
MPR = Multi-Purpose Room
WGE = court 1 Walhaug (East)
WGW = court 2 Walhaug (West)